Skip to main content

Impala Brilliant Glam


Brilliant Glam is a 8-polish collection, but I only have 7 of them.



The first polish of the Brilliant Glam collection is Glossy (n°145), a silver shimmer polish with silver holographic hex glitter, opaque in 2 coats.


*


Next, we have Glimmer (n°147), a really sheer blue jelly with blue hex and bar glitter. I applied 2 coats of Glimmer over Cult Nails Time Traveler.


Here are 3 coats of Glimmer without undie.


*


Luminous (n°148) is a really sheer pink jelly with silver holographic bars and hexes, and pink micro glitter. I applied 2 coats of Luminous over Yes Love 442.


Here are 3 coats of Luminous without undie.


*


Glamorous (n°149) is a hot pink jelly with fuchsia shimmer and black hex glitter. I applied 3 coats of Glamorous for these swatches.


Here are 2 coats of Glamorous over Cliché Inveja.


*


Sunshine (n°150) is a gold shimmer polish with silver holographic hex glitter. I applied 3 coats of Sunshine for the swatches.


Here are 2 coats of Sunshine over Kiko 355 Canary Yellow.


and over Yes Love 442.


*


Luxury (n°151) is a brown shimmery polish with copper micro glitter, opaque in 2 coats.


*


And, last but not least, we have Charming (n°152), a teal jelly with blue and gold micro glitter, teal hexes and blue bars. I applied 3 coats of Charming for the swatches.


Here are 2 coats of Charming over Cliché Siamés.


Charming is definitely my favorite of the collex!!! :P 

These pretty Impalas were presents from my dear friend Sally ♥
You can buy them from her webshop Sally Magpies!

Comments

  1. I like Charming best as well, just got something similar looking from Sation, Most Hue-Nique, I think?

    Thank you for doing extra swatches to show these on their own and over various undies, that's so much work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)