Skip to main content

GOT Polish Challenge: Stripes || Purple reciprocal gradient!

Hi guys! It's time for another Golden Oldie Thursday manicure =) The theme of today was stripes, and I chose to do a nail art I want to try for a while.


My friend Jacki @Adventures in Acetone did an awesome reciprocal gradient back in July and I wanted to try this nail art since then! I didn't use it, but you can follow Globe & Nail's tutorial if you don't know how to create this manicure. 


For this reciprocal gradient I used : A-England Elaine & A-England Guinevere.

I already used Elaine for my "30 Days Challenge: Inspired by a pattern" manicure in 2012. I also did a comparison with 3 other purple nail polishes.

Guinevere was my undie for the beautiful Alter Ego Biker Chick.




Fun Fact: I just noticed that Jacki also did a purple reciprocal gradient for her GOT mani, haha XD Well, hers is way more beautiful (as always!) ♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)