Skip to main content

GOT Polish Challenge: Pink ♥

Hi there! Today, I have another challenge manicure for you =) In addition, to the Tri Polish Tuesdays, I'm also joining the Crumpet's Nail Tarts for the GOT Polish Challenge (GOT meaning Golden Oldie Thursday). It's a challenge created by my friend Debbie Crumpet that will make me use my old and sometimes forgotten polishes!


Here are the basic rules:
* the polish you use should be at least one year old!
* if you haven't been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have,
* the polish should be previously used, but if you're stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried,
* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules.


I used 2 Golden Oldies for this pink mani, and they are both previously used as required:
- China Glaze Traffic Jam, that I got in December 2011. I used it several times (but not in the past year), for a mix and match, as undie for swatches, and for my "Nails matching my shirt" manicure
China Glaze QT, that I got in March 2012. I used it only once, for my International Holo Day manicure.


The design is inspired by a mani from Oooh, Shinies!




And now I wonder why I don't use QT more often... it is so gorgeous!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.