Skip to main content

GOT Polish Challenge: Blue!

Hi guys! Today I have a GOT manicure to show you. I know I know GOT means Golden Oldie Thursday and today is Saturday... so I'm a little late. But Thursday, I spent most of the day at the hospital so obviously I couldn't write my post! Don't worry, I'm OK now ;)


The theme of the week was blue and I chose to use 3 blue nail polishes.
First, Essie Smooth Sailing. This one was an untried, the 2 other polishes fit the rules though. I used Cult Nails Time Traveler several times, for a French mani, my Bastille Day manicure (also featuring the third blue of today's mani: Kleancolor Holo Chrome), my Supernails, and my first skittlette




Hope you liked this mani as much as I did!
See you next Thursday for a dotticure ;)


Comments

  1. You've used gorgeous nail polishes which look so great together! I love this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the colour combo you used is A-MA-ZI-NG!!! And I think I need that Essie now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this! I just did one similar to yours using greens-I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the polish combination and the tape nail art is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love how the blues work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)