Skip to main content

1st Tri Polish Tuesday: Red, Orange, Yellow!

Hi guys! This year, I'm joining the Crumpet's Nail Tarts for the Tri Polish Chalenge 2014 =)


The rules are pretty simple:
- We are going to be posting each Tuesday (although you don't have to post every week).
- Three colours will be chosen for each month and you post up to four manis using those three colours,  plus the allowed extra colours of black, white, silver, gold and glitter toppers.
- The difference this year is that you don't have to stick to the same three polishes for the whole month,  as long as you stick to the three chosen colours and allowed extras.
- At least one mani must contain all three colours, while the others must contain as least two of the chosen colours.

So here is my first Tri Polish manicure:


The first 3 nail polishes I chose are: Elevation Polish Too F#%*ing Hot, OPI Call Me Gwen-ever & Kleancolor Holo Yellow.





See you next Tuesday of another Tri Polish manicure ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)