Skip to main content

Review: Born Pretty Store - Water-based nail polish #28

Hi guys! I'm back!!!!! YAY! =) My nails have finally grown back, just a little so they are still pretty short :/ But, long enough to do my Born Pretty reviews! First one: the blue water-based polish.


This was my first water-based nail polish ever, so I was a bit curious. When I opened the bottle, I was surprised by the smell... it smells good! lol! Actually, it reminds me of one hand hydro-alcoholic gel, haha XD I can't tell what it really smells like but I love it! No bad solvent smell = great!


Application was good. On the pics, you can see the ridges on my nails but IRL it wasn't that visible. I didn't use base coat because what's the point of using a water-based polish if you apply a non-water-based base coat underneath?! Same for top coat! Plus, this polish can be removed without nail polish remover and with non-water-based base and/or top coat that wouldn't be possible.




I wore this water-based polish for 2 days and it still looked great after these 2 days. To remove it, I gently scraped off the polish with a nail of my opposite hand. So easy! And it didn't damaged my nails at all!!!


The polish came in this cute bottle, that I love :P But from what I can see on Born Pretty Store, the packaging has changed... 


If you like this polish, you can buy it HERE for $3.59. Lots of colors available!! If you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. And if 10 people use this code, Born Pretty Store will sponsor a giveaway on my blog... just sayin'! ^^ Don't forget to check out all the nail art supplies they have and that shipping is FREE!

10

You can follow Born Pretty Store here :

* This product was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^