Skip to main content

Review: Born Pretty Store Neon Studs // DARE Colors Hit The Beach.

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you the mani I did for my review of Born Pretty Store neon studs. For this nail art, I also used neon polishes from the DARE Colors 'Hit The Beach' set.


I first applied 2 coats of Cult Nails Tempest over my base coat.
I then applied 3 coats of the DARE Colors polishes (L-R) : Beach Lover (not on my entire nail), Heat Wave, Bikini Tiny and Surf Girl. I drew a white stripe on my middle finger and my pinky with my striper polish Flexbrush white. I sponged Tempest on my ring finger. With a tiny drop of topcoat, I placed the studs and sealed everything with a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.






In this wheel, there are 6 neon colors and 2 shapes (round and square) for each color! No need to buy two wheels ^^


You can purchase this wheel HERE for $4.19. If you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. And if 10 people use it, Born Pretty Store will sponsor a giveaway on my blog... just sayin'! ^^ Don't forget to check out all the nail art supplies they have and that shipping is FREE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^