Skip to main content

Kleancolor - Luscious Lilac #124

Today, I will be showing you the swatches of Kleancolor Luscious Lilac, the polish I used as base color for my first "Swatch You Old Nail Polishes" post.


For these pics, I applied 2 coats of Luscious Lilac. Application was great. I didn't use top coat, except for the macro pic at the end of the post.


Purple is my fave color, so, of course, I love this polish :P But as it's a Kleancolor, I never expected to like it so much, lol! I mean, it's a cheap polish but it's so gorgeous!!!! (see macro ^^)




Definitely a Kleancolor that I won't kick out of my stash :P

When I look at those pics, I really can't wait for my nails to grow back to their usual length... I got so many awesome polishes in the mail these past few weeks and it's killing me to wait to wear them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^