Skip to main content

Kiko Sugar Mat Set - Part 2: Cold Tones.

Hi guys! It's time for the second part of the Kiko Sugar Mat set =) If you missed the swatches of the first part, just click here ;)


Like the 4 other polishes of the set, they're all shimmer textured polishes but my camera just didn't want to capture the shimmer :(



Light Taupe is a light taupe (ha!), almost grey, with silver and a hint of turquoise/lavender shimmer. Like Apricot, it's a bit sheer but coverage was fairly good after 2 coats.





*



Teal Green, my favorite of the cold tones, is a teal with teal/blue shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous and so shimmery that my pics are blurry... Stunning with top coat too ^^ Pictures are 2 coats of Teal Green.





*



Royal Blue is a bright royal blue with blue/turquoise shimmer. I applied 2 coats for the pics below.





*



Anthracite is a dark grey with silver and a hint of turquoise/lavender shimmer. Pictures are 2 coats of Anthracite.





*


Here are (on the right) the four cold tones Sugar Mat with 1 coat of Gelous and 2 coats of top coat.


  ↓ And here come the shimmers ♥ ↓


Really love that teal ♥


*


Below is a comparison between Kiko 457 Royal Blue and Kiko 644 Sea Blue from the last collex.


Index and Ring finger: 457 Royal Blue. Middle finger and Pinky: 644 Sea Blue. Those 2 are pretty close but not dupes! 2 differences: Sea Blue's shimmers are mostly silver and not blue, and Royal Blue is slightly brighter.



Overall, I love this Sugar Mat set!!! The polishes are more sheer than the first Sugar Mats, but 2 coats are enough for full coverage. The only one I'm not sure to wear is Apricot. Nude colors aren't for me.
And yes, I even like Cherry Red :P But my 2 favorites are: Wine and Teal Green ♥ Oh so surprising... haha :P


Kiko nail lacquers are available on kikocosmetics.com and in the Kiko Stores. This set is from the Limited Edition 'Digital Emotion' collection, so buy it while you can ;)

Comments

  1. I cannot pick a favorite. They are all so gorgeous! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing <3

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^