Skip to main content

Essence - Oh My Glitter!, Goofy Blue, Lilac is my Style

Hi dear readers! Today, I have 3 other Essence nail polishes for you =)


The first one is from the Colour & Go collection, and the two others from the Snow Jam collex.




Oh My Glitter! is a gorgeous lilac with pink, purple and blue shimmer. I applied 2 coats for these swatches. Really love this polish ♥

*




Goofy Blue is a light blue with silver shimmer. I applied 2 coats for these swatches. 

*




Lilac is my style is not lilac, lol XD It's more a dark magenta (according to colorhexa) with subtle fuchsia shimmer. It's really gorgeous! I applied 2 coats for the pics above.


Comments

  1. Ah I do love Oh My Glitter, got it at Ulta and actually wore it (yeah!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)