Skip to main content

Essence Colour & Go: Meet me now!, Princess Prunella & Viva la Green.

Hi guys! It has become a holiday ritual, this week I'm clearing my swatches folder! Today, I'm showing you 3 Essence Colour & Go that I swatched back in November.


I already used 2 of them for nail arts but I never swatched them. You may have seen Meet me now! in my Alice in Wonderland nail art ♥, and I used Viva la Green for a dotticure and my (awful) Little Mermaid manicure.



I applied 2 coats of Meet me now! for these swatches. Not really in love with this color but it's not ugly... I guess I'll keep for nail art purpose.

*



I applied 2 coats of Princess Prunella for these swatches. This one is meh :( Pretty in the bottle but I don't like the visible brush strokes...

*



I applied 2 coats of Viva la Green for these swatches. I really like this color!!! It reminds me of a chlorophyll chewing gum, lol XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^