Skip to main content

Christmas nail art feat. SoFlaJo, Red Dog Designs & Indigo Bananas

Hi guys! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas =) 

Today, I'm sharing with you a manicure I really love: my Christmas nails.


 For this mani, I used several amazing Indie polishes ♥

Index: 2 coats of SoFlaJo Kranberry Kiss,

Middle finger: 3 coats of SoFlaJo Evergreen + 1 coat of Red Dog Designs The Snowmen,

Ring finger: 3 coats of SoFlaJo Evergreen + a cute penguin (I took the idea from this mani) made of Cult Nail Nevermore, Tempest, Feel Me Up and piCture pOlish Love,

Pinky: 1 coat of the silver polish from The New Black Graffiti set + 3 coats of Indigo Bananas Moonlight (Clair de Lune),

Thumb: Same as pinky + 1 coat of Red Dog Designs The Christmas Invasion.







SoFlaJo Kranberry Kiss and Evergreen can be purchased on soflajo.com for $10 each. They're from the Holidays 2013 collection, and only about 30 polishes of each color are available. Enter holiday2013 till December 31, 2013 for 10% discount with a $20 purchase. Domestic shipping is always $2, international shipping is $10, both flat rate regardless of order size. 

Red Dog Designs The Snowmen and The Christmas Invasion are from the Who's 50th anniversary collection. They're available on reddogdesigns.bigcartel.com for $10 each (shop closed until January 7).

Indigo Bananas Moonlight (Clair de Lune) can be purchased on Etsy for $10 (15mL) or $6.25 (8mL).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.