Skip to main content

Nailstorming : Crime Scene !

Hi guys! Today, the theme of the Nailstorming is: Crime Scene. After the Doctor Who nail art, I didn't want to do another manicure with lots of nail polishes, cause yesterday my desk was a mess, lol! So I did a very simple Nailstorming...


On my accent nail, I applied 3 coats of OPI Skull & Glossbones. On my other nails, and for the design, I used Modelite F7.





I hope you recognized the smiley on my accent nail... ?! It's the signature of Red John, the serial killer of the TV Series The Mentalist! And the red is blood of course! XD


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^