Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #45 || Oh nail mail I missed you :P

NAIL MAIL, YAY!!! It's been a while :P I don't know why but most of my orders have decided to arrive the same week... lol XD

First parcel of the week : my Dance Legend order ♥ They're sooo beautiful, I can't wait to try them =)

Optical Illusion - Amethyst - Malta n°84 - Thermo Shine n°182 - Thermo n°175

* * * * * *

Thursday, I got 3 packages, all from the UK, but only one is polish-related...

#01 : My MoYou order =) 


Pro Plate Collection 04  -  Pro Plate Collection 05 < XL Images >  -  The Artist Plate Collection 07

*

#02 : Finally bought a Tangle Teezer hairbrush.



*

#03 : My Yankee Candle order from Amazon ♥





* * * * * *

Friday, I got 2 more packages.

#01 : My Harlow & Co. order: 5 KBShimmer, 2 Girly Bits & 1 Jindie Nails.

KBShimmer Plum Tuckered Out - I'd Rather Be With Blue - Snow Much Fun - Will Yule Marry Me? - Snow Flaking Way
Love love love the KBShimmer Blogger/Winter 2013 Collection!!!! Congrats to the bloggers for the pretty amazing polishes they created with Christy, especially my friends Sheila, Lisa, Victoria & Sarah
Girly Bits Elephant Shoe & OVbunEn + Jindie Nail Princess Bubblegum

*

#02 : I also got 3 Born Pretty Store products to review.

Nail Lacquer Thinner - neon studs - water based nail polish

And... that's it :P


Comments

  1. Oh those Dance Legends look so so gorgeous! I want them too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)