Skip to main content

Favorites of the Week #44


Manicures I loved

(no specific order)

The Nailstorming mani of my friend Caroline @Comme Un Rêve. Love her gradient!


*

The Nailstorming mani of Mademoiselle Emma and her cute spiders!


*

The Nailstorming mani of Coco's nails. Love the gradient too!


*

The Nailstorming mani of Nailucie. Again, I love her gradient :P


*

The awesome "The Nightmare Before Christmas" manicure of my friend Michaela @The Mani Café.



*

The Halloween mani of Cristina @The Clockwise Nail Polish. Gradient ♥


*

The awesome mani of Sarah @Chalkboard Nails :O


*

The gorgeous swatches of my dear friend Sheila @Pointless Cafe. Love love love the shade she created with Christy!!! (I already ordered it on Harlow&Co! :P)


* * *

NPR


The post of Mama Chan about Yankee Candles. 


*

The great post of C-leen Nail Art from last September, with the recipe (in french) of Cookie mug! I'm totally addicted now!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)