Skip to main content

Joyeux Anniversaire Caroline !!!!! ♥

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to my US readers! Happy Chanukah to my Jewish readers! aaaand HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!!!!! =)

Yep, today is also the birthday of my friend Caroline @Comme un rêve... and to celebrate this special day, I did a mani inspired by her =)


In early October, I bought the cute bracelet below from Caroline's A Little Market boutique. And when I got my little package I had the pleasure of finding a matching necklace inside ♥ ♥ ♥


I really love her creations ♥ 

When I saw the pendant (made with nail polish), I immediately thought that I had to do a matching manicure!





On my index, I used piCture pOlish Opal. Then I drew the design with the "metallic silver" polish from The New Black Ombré Shades Set Graffiti and Cult Nails Nevermore.

On my thumb, middle and ring fingers, I applied 2 coats of Catrice Even More Heavy Metallilac, and I made some dots with Cirque Vaudeville.

On my pinky, I used China Glaze Light As AirCult Nails Nevermore, and a chain from Born Pretty. It's actually the same pieces that I used in my review! They lost their gold color when I applied the nail polish remover and I kept them just in case I need a silver chain for a mani... :P

I really love how this mani turned out! ♥ I hope you like it as much as I do ;)

Again, Joyeux Anniversaire Caroline ♥ Can't wait to see you again in February for the concert of Thirty Seconds to Mars. Pleins de bisous xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^