Skip to main content

Favorites of the Week #46!



My #01 favorite of the week is the manicure of my friend Shelly @Sassy Shelly. Her watermarble is really gorgeous and this mani is just perfect !



For the following manicures, no specific order...


The swatches of Taboo ♥ by my friend Caroline @Comme un rêve... She reminded me why this polish is in my wishlist for ages... I'm just waiting on a 20% off sale at Sephora to buy it! Last year, I got a coupon for my Birthday so I was hoping to buy Taboo this year with the coupon but I got nothing! Not even an Happy Birthday email! :'(



The very first watermarble of Aurore @Skulls & Polish! Love the color combo!! ♥



The Egyptian mani of Sois Polish! Besides nail polishes I collect 2 things: fairies and everything Ancient Egypte related ♥ so I really love this manicure!!!

The cute snowman of Malanix.



The pretty skittlette of Globe & Nail.



The Poppy Day manicure of Marine Loves Polish.


And... the swatches of the beautiful Mermaid Song by Kelly Brook, by Diamant sur l'Ongle. Unfortunately, there's no New Look shop where I live!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^