Skip to main content

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!!! ♥ ♥

Hi everyone! I'm really excited today cause this is the day of the Doctor, finally!! ♥ ♥ Like many other bloggers I'm celebrating this special day with a Doctor Who manicure =)


I already did a Doctor Who nail art last year so I had a hard time figuring out what to do today... Even if it's not perfect, I'm pretty happy with the final result!




The designs on my index and pinky are inspired by my fave Doctor : Ten's suit and red Converse. I ♥ ♥ David Tennant, and I can't wait to see him as the Doctor again. 3 hours and 20 minutes ^^

For my middle and ring fingers, I took my inspiration from this picture: 
(yes the thing in the corner of my ring fingernail is supposed to be the TARDIS, lol)


I used way too many polishes for the galaxy nails so I won't list them all :P but Ten's brown suit is 6 Harts Polish Bat Crap Crazy, Red of the Converse is piCture pOlish Love, everything white is Cult Nails Tempest and everything black is Cult Nails Nevermore.


In these pics I'm holding a Doctor Who magnet, a present from my friend Gina!
♥ ♥

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! You did a FANTASTIC job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I was going to attempt Converse but couldn't pull it off. I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your "10" nails! Thanks for linking in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - "the thing in the corner of my ring fingernail" - I knew it was the Tardis before I recognized anything else!
    I LOVE such hints!!! Its brilliant!!!
    Second - I totally love this mani! Every nail separately - and the entire mani as a whole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank You soooo much Jin Jit ♥ ♥

      Delete
  5. ths is beautiful! the galaxy nails are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)