Skip to main content

OPI Can't Let Go [Liquid Sand]

Three days ago, I broke a nail... so I had to shorten all of them :'( I hate short nails on me T_T Fortunately, I still have lots of unpublished manicures with my "long" nails! So here are some swatches of OPI Liquid Sand Can't Let Go from last July =)


Can't Let Go is one of the Liquid Sand polishes from the first Mariah Carey collection. It's a purple sand polish with micro and hex glitters and it's so pretty. Pics are 2 coats of OPI Can't Let Go.






I love sand polishes. I love purple. So, of course, I love Can't Let Go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)