Skip to main content

Nailstorming - Halloween

Hi guys! It's Sunday already so it's time for another Nailstorming =) The theme of today is Halloween, yay!!! I love Halloween, cause I love witches, vampires and others creatures... and also because it's the day after my birthday, hehe :P


My manicure is inspired by the Halloween nail art of my friend Jin Jit @ Superficially Colorful. I fell in love with this mani the second I saw it, and I had to copy it. I don't have all the stamping plates she used so it's not exactly the same... 




I tried to avoid the bulb reflection on my nails but it was not easy. To see the designs a little better, I used Essie Matte About You to mattify this mani.



I'm a little proud of the moon, it's almost perfectly round!!!

To create this manicure I first sponged a gradient with China Glaze Urban Night, (just a small line of) China Glaze Gothic Lolita and Essence Hello Summer! I topped with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. Gah, I love this polish ♥ 

I sponged some black on the tips with Cult Nails Nevermore. I also used this polish to stamp the designs. They're all from Bundle Monster plates: Index: BM-H08 / Middle: BM-H08 / Ring: BM224 / Pinky: BM-H06 / Thumb: BM13. I added, not very meticulously, some yellow with Kiko #355 Canary Yellow, I also drew the moon on my thumb with this polish, before stamping the witch.


Hope you liked this mani ;) and Happy Sunday!



Comments

  1. WOW!!! First, I am so honored that you took your inspiration from little me.
    Second - this mani turned out PERFECTION!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!
    Fairy Dust adds so much to the scenes and now I wish I would have thought of it too LOL
    Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no little you!!! You're an awesome blogger and very talented!!!
      I'm so glad you like it ♥ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ♥
      Actually, I added Fairy Dust cause the Konad polish you used for stamping has some shimmer in it and I don't have a black like that... so I needed something to contrast with the plain black!

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it! And I think I love it even more matte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Ash ♥
      I like it matte too.

      Delete
  3. I love this and the original inspiration!! And I usually don't care for matte but it looks perfect with this design!!! Great job Benedicte :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the cat!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.