Skip to main content

Kiko #340 Light Blue

Happy Sunday! Usually, Sunday means "Nailstorming"... but I had no inspiration :/ When I saw the theme "In the Air", the first thing to cross my mind was the song "Up in the Air"  of Thirty Seconds to Mars and I couldn't think of anything else, lol!

So I gave up... and instead of a Nailstorming mani, I'm posting the swatches of Kiko #340 Light Blue. But you can also imagine that it's an awesome "In the Air" nail art showing a big blue sky ^^ haha.


So this Kiko Light Blue, is a sky blue creme, opaque in 2 coats. I don't like to wear light or pastel nail polishes on their own so I used this color as a base for a nail art that I'll show you a little later ;)




To end this almost-Nailstorming post, lol, I'm sharing with you the music video of the song that was stuck in my head while I was writing this post ;) In this vid: the beautiful Dita Von Teese, gymnasts, butterflies, bees, a wolf, a lion, zebras, a snake, a colored dust battle and many other things...

Thirty Seconds to Mars - Up In The Air




You can also watch the official "Lyric Video" version ;)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.