Skip to main content

Fräulein 3°8 Crackles

Happy Tuesday dear readers ! Today, I'd like to show you few crackle nail polishes I got 2 years ago (2 years minus 15 days, to be exact, lol). It was a gift from one of my aunt for my 25th birthday ♥ I already swatched the purple one but not the others. The pink polish was completely dry so I re-swatched the purple crackle cause I don't like odd numbers, lol XD and my first swatch wasn't really good so...


Before getting these polishes, I had never heard of this brand...


I'm showing you my second fave first : the blue (none of them have names... I don't like this!) My fave is of course the purple polish! ^^



Application and crackle effect are great. Love this sky blue!!


Next, we have the green, yellow and orange ones. Same here for application and crackle effect.








Then, comes the red crackle... and with it : disappointment!



After a few tries, I gave up. I used different undies on a nail wheel, I tried to wait a bit longer before applying the crackle, or with less polish on the brush, etc. But nothing worked!!! :(

And finally, here are the new swatches of my fave color.



I think I didn't have enough polish on the brush so I have a lot of "small crackles" and I prefer big ones... But purple polishes are always gorgeous so ... :P


I don't have lots of crackle nail polishes, never been really into it... but these are pretty. You can find Fräulein3°8 polishes on their website here, and here is their FB page ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^