Skip to main content

Enchanted Polish - Octopus's Garden

Aaaand it's Monday again... Gah, I don't like Mondays! Yeah, I know, I'm not the only one, lol XD But for most people, Monday is the first day of their work week... For me, it's the last day of the weekend and that means that is the day I have to remove the pretty polishes I have on my nails and stay like this for the next 4 days :'( And naked nails make me sad!...

Anyways! Today, I'd like to show you my swatches of a gorgeous polish :
Octopus's Garden by Enchanted Polish


The bottle shot is awesome and I wish my swatches were as good, but this polish is so hard to capture... Here is what I got under artificial day light :



It's holographic ♥ but also color-shifting, but I couldn't capture all the colors with artificial light... and sunlight was required for the pictures to really appreciate the beauty of this polish!!!






The pictures really don't do it justice, it's even more beautiful in person!!! ♥

Of course, I had to create a GIF image ^^ ↓



For these swatches, I applied 1 coat of Octopus's Garden over Cult Nails Nevermore, except on my ring finger where I used Harlow & Co NYX as undie !



Enchanted Polish Octopus's Garden can be purchased here:
Enchanted Polish webshop - Pshiiit Boutique - Llarowe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)