Skip to main content

Color Club manicure... on short nails!

Hello dear readers!! Few days ago, I told you that I had to shorten all my nails... and that my plan was to post only old manicures until my nails grow to their usual length.

BUT last weekend, I did a Color Club mani on my short nails, and I took pictures, just in case. When I saw the result on my computer, I was a little surprised cause it didn't look as bad as I thought, lol XD So I'd like to show you the short version of my nails :P



It's so weird to see my hand like this... but I still have 2,5 mm of free edge, so it could be worse!






For this Color Club manicure I applied 2 coats of Fashion Addict on all my nails and I added 2 coats of Sugarplum Fairy on my accent nail. I then stamped few stars with Glitter Wonderland.

Hope you like this mani, even with my short nails ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.