Skip to main content

My First Skittlette feat. Cult Nails, Kiko & piCture pOlish!

Hi everyone! Today, I'm showing you my very first skittlette =)


For this manicure, I followed ChitChatNails "Skittlette - How to Dress your Nails" guidelines. On my thumb and index, I applied a creme polish. My pants were blue so I chose : Cult Nails Time Traveler. On my middle and ring finger, I stamped some stars over Kiko 359, a color close to the one of my shirt. On my pinky, I applied a silver glitter polish : piCture pOlish Heavy Metal, to match my silver necklace.







I really enjoyed wearing this manicure =) I LOVE skittlettes! ♥ Skittlettes are awesome when you have many untried polishes, cause you can use several of them in only one nail art :P So I guess, this is not the last one you'll see on the blog ^^

*

You can purchase the polishes used in this mani by clicking the following links:
- Cult Nails : Cult Nails website or Harlow & Co.
- Kiko : Kiko website or in Kiko stores.

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous combination, the stars are the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun skittlette! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacki!!!! It means a lot coming from you ♥

      Delete
  3. I love all these colors together! Nice skittlette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^