Skip to main content

Nailstorming: Océan, Sea-Reines & Coquillages!

Today, it's Sunday! And Sunday means : Nailstorming!!! :) The theme of this Sunday is : Océan, Sea-Reines & Coquillages!

Need translation?  
Océan = Ocean (ok that was easy!), 
Sea-Reines (pun inside) = Mermaids ("sirènes" in french) or Sea-Queens 
Coquillages = Shells


As I'm late (it's 7 pm here), I did a really quick nail art! This mani is inspired by the one of More Nail Polish, named "Under the sea"


For this nail art, I used The Nail Junkie Blueberry and Konad White. The designs can be found on the plates GCOCL A02 and B01, and Bundle Monster plate BM-225.






This is a really easy manicure! I applied on coat of Blueberry over my base coat. I stamped the first designs just few seconds after applying this awesome polish by The Nail Junkie, cause it dries really fast!!! I stamped the sea plants (BM-225). Then I added another coat of Blueberry and I stamped the first dolphins (GCOCL A02) and few more sea plants. Last layer of the beautiful blue jelly and I stamped the other dolphins and the mermaid (GCOCL B01)! I didn't use topcoat cause I was afraid that the reflection of the bulb on the nails would hide the designs. And that's it!


Blueberry can be purchased on Etsy, here! ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^