Skip to main content

Swatch your old nail polishes - Episode #01 : Miss Europe (no name)

Hi guys! Old polish but new pictures today =) I recently reorganized my stash list by date of purchase, and First In First Swatched is my new policy :P

The nail polish of today's post is a veeeery old polish. The shop where I bought this Miss Europe is closed for like 10 years... yep! And this polish is so old that it has no name :(


This Miss Europe is a clear polish with glitter shifting from turquoise to violet. I applied 2 coats over Kleancolor Luscious Lilac (#124).







For one of the rare "survivors" of my old stash, I really like it, simple but pretty =)

Comments

  1. Woooow that is really a vintage one ;) But it looks quite in, so I guess it was the right time for it to come to light! :D Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)