Skip to main content

Elevation Polish - Pic du Gar ♥

Hello ladies and gents! Today, I have a gorgeous Indie polish for you ♥


Pic du Gar is a beautiful purple, but it doesn't like cameras, lol! The picture below is a pre-color correction picture. It absolutely doesn't look like this in real life!!!!


So I had to use Gimp again... 





I used 3 coats of Pic du Gar for the pics and 1 layer of topcoat. I think the post correction color is close to the true color, but it's still not exactly it! Anyway, this polish is really awesome so just buy it! :P

Elevation Polishes can be purchased here.
Follow Elevation Polish's blog for updates, re-stocks, new collections....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^