Skip to main content

Review: Born Pretty Store - Holo Polish #08

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend =) Today I have a beautiful blue holo polish from Born Pretty to show you!




I took all the pictures in my backyard, under a beautiful sun... I didn't stay outside more than 2 minutes, it was so hot I couldn't stand it!!! So I stayed inside, dreaming of a swimming pool, lol XD





I applied 2 coats of this Born Pretty Holo Polish #08 over my usual base coat for full opacity, no topcoat. Application was great. The brush is short, cause it's a 6mL/0.2oz bottle but the bristles are fine.




You can buy this beautiful blue holo on Born Pretty Store HERE at the sale price of $5.59, instead of $12.88. Check out the other beautiful colors they have too, as well as lots of nail art stuff =) Don't forget that if you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. They also have worldwide FREE shipping!!!

10

You can follow Born Pretty Store here :
* This product was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

  1. That is so pretty! It's a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)