Skip to main content

Nailstorming : SUPERNAILS!

Hi guys! =D Wow it's so weird to be here... My last post was a month ago, guess I was really busy! And I also enjoyed the sun lately... :P  Not today, cause it's too hot for me outside, I'd rather stay in my room!!! For my comeback, I chose to take part in my first "Nailstorming", yay!  What is "Nailstorming"? It's an every Sunday challenge, with a different theme each week! The theme of today is: SUPERNAILS ^^


I hope you recognize which superhero I tried to draw!?!? It's Wonder Woman :)


On each nail, I drew a part of this heroine : her tiara (index), the top of her costume (middle), the bottom of her costume (ring) and her boots (pinky). 





For this manicure I used the following polishes: Orly Nail Defense (base coat), Cult Nails Nevermore (black), China Glaze Passion (gold), Essence Fame Fatal (red), Miss Cop N°43 (nude), Konad White (white!), A England Galahad (blue of the eyes), Cult Nails Time Traveler (blue), Kiko 323 + Miss Cop N°43 (brown outlines), A England Galahad + white (light blue outlines), Cult Nails Wicked Fast (top coat).

Hope you liked my first Nailstorming post  :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.