Skip to main content

Review: Born Pretty Store - White Nail Art Pen

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't written since Tuesday :( I have an allergic conjunctivitis, so I had to stay away from the computer for few days, but I'm better now.

So, today, I'm going to show you four designs I created on my nails with a Nail Art Pen from Born Pretty Store.


I'm not a creative person, so the designs aren't really great :(






I used the nail art pen over Ninja Polish Divinity : see my post here ♥ I love this polish so much!!! Of course, I had to take some pics of the wonderful colors of this polish, even if the designs made with the pen aren't really visible that way :P


Picture I took with my new phone!!!! LOVE my phone and my phone loves Divinity ♥

Now, what can I say about the Nail Art Pen from Born Pretty Store? Well, I wish I had one pen of each color ♥ The pen is really easy to use and for short lines, small details, small dots, well it's perfect! I couldn't have done that with a brush. I'll still use my striper for long straight lines cause you can see on my ring finger that it's not so easy with the pen (or maybe that's just me), but for other designs as mentioned above I'll use this pen for sure!




You can buy this Nail Art Pen (in white or other colors) on Born Pretty Store HERE for $5.99. They have a brand new (and pretty) website and lots of nail art stuff =) Don't forget that if you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. They also have worldwide FREE shipping!!!

10


* This nail art pen was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)