Skip to main content

Review: Born Pretty Store - Silver Foil.

Hi guys!!! I have been busy lately and haven't got time to blog :( I've tried 3 Born Pretty Store products last weekend and I'm only showing these now... The First one is the Silver Foil!


This silver foil comes in a 12 pieces set : 6 gold foil and 6 silver foil.


I chose to add the silver foil on my current manicure: Glitter Gal Frappe 3D Holo (over The Nail Junkie violet), see my post without the foil HERE.

In most of foil nail arts I've seen, bloggers have "cut" the foil into flakes so I did something different! I unfolded the leaf and used the corners to create triangles on my nails.


I applied purple striping tape for a neater look.





The foil is fragile so if you try this mani, be careful! :P I had to "re-create" some of the triangles cause I damaged the leaf while unfolding it :/

You can buy the 12 pcs gold & silver foil set on Born Pretty Store HERE for $5.33. They have a brand new (and pretty) website and lots of nail art stuff =) Don't forget that if you use my code "AAL91" you get 10% off. They also have worldwide FREE shipping!!!

10


* This foil set was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.