Skip to main content

Comparison | Purple nail polishes.

Hi guys! This weekend I'm clearing my nails pictures folder :) Here is a comparison I made last month when I was trying to get rid of some of my polishes, to free some space in my drawers.


I have several purple polishes and I thought I didn't need that many. So I made a comparison between China Glaze Urban Night and Cult Nails Vicious, and another one between A-England Elaine and BarryM Blackberry.

China Glaze Urban Night, Cult Nails Vicious, A-England Elaine, BarryM Blackberry

You can see that, in the bottle, Elaine is almost blue! On the contrary, Blackberry - a real purple in the bottle - is more blue than Elaine on the nail, lol! 

China Glaze Urban Night, Cult Nails Vicious, A-England Elaine, BarryM Blackberry
China Glaze Urban Night, Cult Nails Vicious, A-England Elaine, BarryM Blackberry
China Glaze Urban Night, Cult Nails Vicious, A-England Elaine, BarryM Blackberry
China Glaze Urban Night, Cult Nails Vicious, A-England Elaine, BarryM Blackberry

Conclusion #01:
Urban Night and Vicious are really close, but Vicious is a bit darker and requires only 2 coats, while I had to apply 3 coats of Urban Night. But I can't choose between those 2, they are my 2 most used polishes! :P  I ♥ them!

Conclusion #02:
Like I said, Blackberry is a hint more blue than Elaine and I think I will keep this one and say bye bye to Elaine! But I'm not sure yet XD

Comments

  1. I adore Urban Night, it's one of the polishes I always gravitate towards when I don't have new polishes to swatch! It has always been a two coater for me though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's gorgeous !!! I'm thin coat person so I needed 3 ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome Comp post! I put two of them on my WL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle ♥ Glad to be an enabler ^^

      Delete
  3. Blackberry is gorgeous! I've never seen a color like that and I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! It's a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^