Skip to main content

Alter Ego Naval Navigator || Original vs. New Version Comparison

Hi guys! I have a beautiful polish to show you today... well, actually I have 2 ! Recently Cynthia, the lady behind Alter Ego, has changed the formula of the base she uses for her polishes. Few weeks ago, I got in the mail a bottle of the new Naval Navigator that Cynthia sent me to make a comparison between the new version and the old one, that I bought last December.


I'm showing you this comparison today because Cynthia just opened an Etsy store and is having a sale to celebrate this opening. Be sure to check out Alter Ego Nail Enamel's boutique ;) Use the code ALTEREGOGRANDOPENING and you'll get 20% off your total purchase (until 07/02/13). You will also get another 20% coupon to use with your next purchase! =)

The old version of Naval Navigator is on my index and my ring finger. I applied the new version on my middle finger and my pinky.

OLD (Index & Ring finger) - NEW (Middle finger & Pinky)
OLD (Index & Ring finger) - NEW (Middle finger & Pinky)
OLD (Index & Ring finger) - NEW (Middle finger & Pinky)
OLD (Index & Ring finger) - NEW (Middle finger & Pinky)

The new and old version of Naval Navigator are pretty much the same, but the new base make the polish more opaque. I used 2 coats for each polish. Both versions are gorgeous, but I like the new version the best!

Don't forget that until 07/02/13 you will get 20% off your entire purchase if you use the code ALTEREGOGRANDOPENING on Etsy :) I already place my own order ♥ 4 new Alter Egos will be mine!!!! YAY! I couldn't resist cause Alter Ego is one of my fave Indies AND Cynthia has created THE polish of my dreams: ♥ BEACHCOMBER ♥ You can see my swatches HERE. How gorgeous ?!

Comments

  1. I am so thrilled with your comparison review, and I am doing cartwheels that you like the new formula! Your mani is flawless and your photos are perfect:) Thank you from the bottom and all over my heart for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Cynthia dearheart! ♥ I'm really touched by your comment and I'm so happy you like my pics!!! :D Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to do this comparison review ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.