Skip to main content

Superficially Colorful Lacquer Provocative & Dandy Nails Another Heart Breaks

Hello dear readers! Today, I will you show you an AMAZING polish made by my friend Jin Jit @ Superficially Colorful and I can't even tell you how much I love it ♥ This polish named Provocative is from her color-changing collection "Mood Swings".


Jin Jit sent me 3 polishes from her collection, my very first color-changing nail polishes!!! =) I chose to swatch Provocative first cause I love the colors :P Application was amazing, but it was weird to see the color changing on my nails, and so fun at the same time, haha! 

I applied 2 coats for full opacity, and I added glitter on the side of my nails with Dandy Nails Another Heart Breaks and Flexbrush Glitter Silver.





I took about 300 pictures of this polish, it is so gorgeous!!!! ♥ And fun fact, I giggled every time I washed my hands, lol XD Here are my nails after putting them under cold water. ↓




↓ And here they are with my natural body heat... I'm hot! LOL ↓





I also took pics before the glitter addition.
Provocative dries matte and is really beautiful on its own.

Provocative when my fingers are cold.
Provocative when my fingers are cold.

My body heat starting to change the color of Provocative
My body heat starting to change the color of Provocative

and Provocative with my natural body heat
and Provocative with my natural body heat

I'm in love with this polish!!! I really can't wait to try the 2 other Superficially Colorful Lacquers that Jin sent to me :)

Comments

  1. ♥ You're so sweet!! Thank you so much for this gorgeous post and all the compliments!!
    And I am so honored to be applied with a Dandy - no less!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the truth... nothing but the truth! ♥
      I love your polishes!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)