Skip to main content

Red Dog Designs - Blueberry Muffin [Berry Friends Collection]

Hello dear readers! Today I will you show another Red Dog Designs from the Berry Friends collection.



Blueberry Muffin is a blue base with a turquoise shimmer, and a mix of various hues of blue, periwinkle, white, and purple, in hex and square glitters. I applied 3 thin coats and 1 coat of Kiko Gel Look Topcoat for these pics.





This polish is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the turquoise shimmer in the blue base ♥ And the choice of glitter is perfect!!

You can buy the Berry Friends Collection from Red Dog Designs HERE. They retail for $8.75 for full sized bottles. Don't forget to "like" Red Dog Designs on Facebook!

Comments

  1. uauuu.. that's terrific!!!
    kisses
    Eva - www.adegadeesmaltes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polish, blues are my favorite :) The name is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! Love the shimmer in this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^