Skip to main content

Essence Nail Art Twins Reloaded - #01 Edward & Bella.

Hello ladies (and gents)! Today, a have a duo of polish to show you =)



Edward & Bella is the duo #01 of the new Essence Nail Art Twins. Bella, the glitter topper, is made of silver holo and navy blue micro-glitter, silver hexes and dark blue squares. Pictures are one coat of Bella over Edward, no top coat, cause the surface is smooth enough without.






Edward, the colour base, is a pretty periwinkle. Pictures are 3 coats of Edward, the formula isn't the best I've tried.





Essence Nail Art Twins can be bought from few shops in Europe. I bought mine from Maquillalia, a Spanish website, cause Essence polishes aren't sold where I live. They're also now available on Ninja Polish ^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)