Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol!
If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color...
It's just too "femme fatale" for me!

So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, 
I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^


CLICK ON "Read more" to see the FULL POST! Thanks :)


Pictures are one single coat of Fame Fatal, without topcoat.
Like I said, I don't like it on me BUT the color is pretty though!





Why wearing a red polish if I don't like red  Because I'm trying to reproduce my "Dracula nails",
a mani I did in June 2012 but that I didn't blog cause pictures were too ugly XD

If you enjoyed this post, please like it or share it! Thanks! =)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...