Skip to main content

Comparison | Brown nail polishes.

Today, I got a comparison post for you. My stash keeps growing and growing and I'm running out of storage space... So I'm doing comparisons to help me decide which nail polish I must keep and which ones I can get rid of.



Here are the 4 polishes of today's comparison.

Essence 130 What's my name? - China Glaze Below Deck - Miss Cop N°45 - Miss Europe N°7 Terra

Miss Europe N°7 Terra - Miss Cop N°45 - China Glaze Below Deck - Essence 130 What's my name? 
Essence 130 What's my name? - China Glaze Below Deck - Miss Cop N°45 - Miss Europe N°7 Terra
Essence 130 What's my name? - China Glaze Below Deck - Miss Cop N°45 - Miss Europe N°7 Terra
Essence 130 What's my name? - China Glaze Below Deck - Miss Cop N°45 - Miss Europe N°7 Terra

Conclusion #01:
What's my name? and Below Deck are close but not dupes. W'sMN is lighter. I'll keep both cause Below Deck was on my wishlist for so long before I got it that I can't get rid of this one! and What's my name is a gift from my friend Caroline @Comme un rêve... Plus, I really love the new brush of Essence polishes!!!





Conclusion #02:
Miss Cop N°45 and Miss Europe n°7 Terra are not dupes, but too alike for me. As my mom love this color, I gave her the Miss Cop polish ;).

Essence 130 What's my name? - China Glaze Below Deck - Miss Cop N°45 - Miss Europe N°7 Terra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)