Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #07 || Illamasqua & BarryM from Asos

In the mailbox this week...

In addition to the 3 wonderful purple Illamasqua muled by my friend Denise, 
I got 2 more Illamasqua and one BarryM Gelly from Asos.

Illamasqua Asos Exclusive duo Hemlock & Obsess + BarryM Gelly Blackberry
I really hesitate to buy this Asos Exclusive duo, cause I wasn't sure it was worthy, even if it was 33% off. And when I got it, Obsess was damaged :'(


But, I emailed Asos with the picture above attached. I got a reply very quickly: "Please don't worry about sending it back, just throw it away (or recycle it if you can)." And as it was sold out, they refunded me the 20€ I paid for the duo. Great customer service!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)