Skip to main content

Jindie Nails Princess Breath || Swatches & Review.

Hi guys! Today I have an awesome Jindie Nails to show you.
It's called 'Princess Breath' and not released yet.


Princess Breath is a pale green-blue (like a pale CG For Audrey) with round and hex glitters in various sizes and colors. As it has lots of glitter in it, you don't have to fight to have some on your nails. Larger hex may be harder to get on the brush. 

I applied 3 coats in the pics, some may go with 2 but as cameras show much more than you can see IRL 3 coats were needed here ;) I added 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Poshé Super-fast drying topcoat.

3 coats of Jindie Nails Princess Breath
3 coats of Jindie Nails Princess Breath
3 coats of Jindie Nails Princess Breath
3 coats of Jindie Nails Princess Breath

China Glaze For Audrey is one of my fave polish, so a light 'For Audrey' with glitter, well... sooo pretty ♥

You can buy this beautiful polish on Etsy here. Jindie Nails usually retail at $8.00. Some are also stocked on NinjaPolish, Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures.

*This product was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^