Skip to main content

Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix || Swatches & Review.

Well, I thought I published this post, but I guess I just saved it.... :/ Oh, tiredness... Today I'm going to show you the polish I wanted to buy with my Jindie Nails order but got cartjacked :( Luckily, Jen was kind enough to send a mini version of Candy Land Remix for review purpose.



Like the original Candy Land, the remix version has various size of neon hex glitter in a crelly white base. But in Candy Land Remix, there's also neon blue and neon orange micro glitter and it makes a huge difference. With 3 coats I think I have pretty much all the different kind of glitter on my nails. I just fished the large blue hex.

3 coats of Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix
3 coats of Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix
3 coats of Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix

I would have been so sad to not own this polish, cause it's really gorgeous!
What do you think?

You can buy this beautiful polish on Etsy here. Jindie Nails usually retail at $8.00.
Some are also stocked on NinjaPolishLlarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures.

*This product was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.