Skip to main content

A-England Tristam

So I'm on holidays.... yay!!! lol And I will use this free time to clear my "pics to blog" folder XD along with playing with nail polish of course :P I have so much unblogged manis! Some pics aren't very good, some are really ugly, lol!  Eh it was a year ago, I'm better at taking nail polish pics now! Well, I think I am... aren't I?! Anyways, I will have to do some mani again cause I can't post the crappy pics! 

So, while I'm sorting out the best photos of a recent manicure -- and it could take me a while cause I tend to take TOO many now. Me, afraid of ugly pics like the old ones?! nay... absolutely not! Haha. -- here are some ok ones of A-England Tristam, without top coat cause I use it for my Born Pretty review ;)

2 coats of A-England Tristam, in light tent
2 coats of A-England Tristam, in light tent
2 coats of A-England Tristam, in light tent
2 coats of A-England Tristam, in light tent

And as polishes always look matte in my light tent... here are some pics without light tent! 
2 coats of A-England Tristam
2 coats of A-England Tristam

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.