Skip to main content

Review: Born Pretty Store - 3D Golden Foil Stickers

Hello readers! Today, I will show you the mani I did with the second product from Born Pretty Store that I got to review. As it's snowing for few days here, I again took my inspiration from what I see around me. Yesterday, it was my Canadian dreamcatcher, and today it's the snow!






For this mani, I used A-England Tristam as base color, with a dotting tool and A-England Morgan Le Fay I created the snow. Then, I applied 2 golden snowflakes on my accent nails. But, because I have very curved nails I had to bend them first. And even after that, I had to apply 4 coats of topcoat to cover it all, cause I like smooth nails.


The 3D golden foil stickers come in a wheel with 12 different shapes.


You can buy it here for $2.99. And if you use my code you get 10% off your order and they have free shipping worldwide!!!

10

*This product was sent to me for my honest review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)