Skip to main content

Sinful Colors // Dream On!

Second base color chosen for another glitter Alter Ego... Sinful Colors Dream on! =) This amazing polish is a gift of my sweet friend Ana ♥

I won't post lots of pictures cause this color is TOOOO HARD to capture that I had to Photoshopped them! (well actually, I Gimped them, lol)

2 coats of Sinful Colors Dream on
2 coats of Sinful Colors Dream on

It dries semi-matte and it's so beautiful ♥ Thank you so much Ana ♥

Want to see a pic before Gimp ?


Totally NOT accurate!!! Dream on has the color of an orchid my fave flower ♥ so it doesn't look like this at all!

Comments

  1. Super gorgeous!!! I love how it is matte! :D (Omg purples are like impossible to get across accurately with cameras! >.<')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I have the same trouble trying to get an accuratepicture of this polish, but it is so gorgeous. Totally worth the work >.<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.