Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #51 || The Nail Junkie, Girly Bits & Sea Lore

In the mailbox this week... Many many amazing polishes ♥

First package of the week, my Nail Junkie order.

Great packaging!!!
The Nail Junkie - Violet, Grape, Coffee + free gifts (glitter remover wipes and cutie balm)
The Nail Junkie - Violet, Grape, Coffee
The Nail Junkie - Violet, Grape, Coffee

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, the same day, I got 2 packages ^^

My Girly Bits order! That was the first time I ordered through Girly Bits directly and not from Harlow&Co.


As I ordered 6 polishes, shipping was only $5!

Girly Bits - Visions of Sugar Plums, Heirloom, Ornamental my Dear Watson
Girly Bits - Visions of Sugar Plums, Heirloom, Ornamental my Dear Watson
Girly Bits - Long Winters's Nap, Fathomless, Hocus Pocus
Girly Bits - Long Winters's Nap, Fathomless, Hocus Pocus
&

My Sea Lore 4 + 1 free order.
As always Jamie's packaging is absolutely cute ♥


I chose 4 polishes of the new Winter collection, and my free choice was Ariel.
I already have this one but I love it so much that I had to buy the full size =)
I also ordered Ariel earrings to match my Ariel ring! ♥


Sea Lore - Wintry Whale, Glacial Grayling, Snowy Seal, Beluga Blizzard 
Sea Lore - Wintry Whale, Glacial Grayling, Snowy Seal, Beluga Blizzard 
Ariel earrings

Awesome right?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^