Skip to main content

Literary Lacquers // Sudden Serious Sweetness

Hi guys! I've been really really busy these past few days but I have new swatches to show you ^^ In my Literary Lacquers package, besides the polishes I ordered, I also got 3 other mini polishes to review.

Sudden Serious Sweetness


SSS is a pretty shimmery pink with a hint of purple. In the pictures below, I applied 4 coats for full coverage. Application was really easy.

4 coats of Literary Lacquers Sudden Serious Sweetness
4 coats of Literary Lacquers Sudden Serious Sweetness

I'm not used to applied 4 coats of nail polish but it was necessary as it's a sheer color (see pic below). However, it wasn't too annoying cause this polish dries really fast =D



Aaand as it's sheer I layered it over 4 other colors.

1 coat of SSS over China Glaze Traffic Jam, Gothic Lolita, A-England Guinevere & China Glaze Something Sweet
My fave combo is with Guinevere! They look really great together ♥

You can purchase Literary Lacquers on Etsy for $10 each. Like the FB page here for updates and sales.


*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)