Skip to main content

Literary Lacquers // Lucy

Woohoo it's almost Christmas!!!!!!! =D And... I still don't know what to do on my nails... :/  If you have an idea, please tell me! LOL

Ok, so today, I'm going to show the last Literary Lacquers that Amy send me for review purpose! :)

Lucy


Lucy is a red-brown jelly with red micro-glitter, silver glitter and red hex.
I used 4 coats in the pics below. Application was smooth and easy.



4 coats of Literary Lacquers Lucy

What a lovely jelly sandwich look ♥ I decided to go with 4 coats, but maybe you'll just need 3... I just like how the base color looks with 4 =)



Like the 2 others Literary Lacquers, I also layered Lucy :) I chose 3 brown and a dark bloody red (As Lucy is a part of the Dracula Collection, I thought it was appropriate.)

1 coat of Lucy over SH Flirt, CG Midtown Magic, piCture pOlish Demeter, The Nail Junkie Coffee.
And I wasn't wrong! Lucy looks really great over Sally Hansen Flirt ♥ But I really like it without undie, the jelly sandwich effect is so gorgeous!!!!

You can purchase Literary Lacquers on Etsy for $10 each. Like the FB page here for updates and sales.

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)