Skip to main content

Alter Ego // Confetti Creator

Second Alter Ego of the day : Confetti Creator. That's the one I layered over Sinful Colors Dream on. I couldn't photoshopped Dream On here because of it would have change the color of Confetti Creator's glitter too.



1 coat of Alter Ego Confetti Creator over Sinful Colors Dream On


1 coat of Alter Ego Confetti Creator over Sinful Colors Dream On


1 coat of Alter Ego Confetti Creator over Sinful Colors Dream On

1 coat of Alter Ego Confetti Creator over Sinful Colors Dream On
Alter Ego retails at $8.50 on Storenvy.
You can like Alter Ego Nail Enamel FB Page here.

Comments

  1. looks amazzing!! :D Great pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How terrible am I that I just saw this post! What a fabulous mani you did with Confetti Creator, it looks amazing! Thank you so very much, I really appreciate your post and I apologize again I am late in responding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Nailstorming: Mardi Gras ♫ ♪

Hello ladies and gents! Today, all the "Nailstormeuses" are celebrating Mardi Gras ♥

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^