Skip to main content

Alter Ego // Biker Chick

Hello dear readers and happy Sunday!!! =)

Today, as promised, I'm going to show you some beautiful Alter Ego Nail Enamel!
The first one is named Biker Chick and it's so so pretty ♥

1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere

1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere

1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere 
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere
1 coat of Alter Ego Biker Chick over A-England Guinevere

Alter Ego retails at $8.50 on Storenvy.
You can like Alter Ego Nail Enamel FB Page here.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! I never imagined it as a topper, what a wonderful idea! Your mani is perfect:) Thank you from my whole heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful topper, I love it so much!! ♥

      Delete
  2. This is really gorgeous! I have never like the diamond shaped glitters before, but they really work in this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.